Template Question

HI All,

In your template parsing classes do you put the code for tags in
seperate files or do you have some kind of array or other method of
assigning the action associated with the tag?

I have been putting the code for the tags in a dat/tag.dat file and
then including the file wherever the tag is called.  For good measure
I call the attributes in the tags (which a returned by a regex) as
$ATTRIBUTES['name']. and then any data needing passed back from the
code in the tag I call $PASSBACK['name'].

Does this seem standard?  I have looked through a few template parsing
classes and feel it is easier to come up with my own than it is to use
most of them.

Thanks,

--
Leonard Burton, N9URK
leonardburton@xxxxxxxxx

"The prolonged evacuation would have dramatically affected the
survivability of the occupants."