Re: Can't use secure file wrappers - Windows

Could use the xampp package or just the openssl & php from it,

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html

Chuck Anderson wrote:
[I've had this posted in the php.windows group for a few days, but I got no replies there.]

I have been plugging away at this for some time now and I can not figure out how to get https and ftps as registered streams in my Windows installation of Php (4.4.0). My direct need is to use fopen on secure URLs - https.

(I've installed openssl - enabled the Php openssl extension - and verified that my copy of Php was compiled with the openssl module.)

The latest thing I have read says that I need a "special" copy of php4ts.dll in order to enable secure streams (https, ftps) in Php on Windows (XP, in my case).

The posts I read point to copies of php4ts.dll for Php 4.3.4.

I am running Php 4.4.0. Where can I find a copy of php4ts.dll for Php4.4.0 that enables secure streams?

(And is that really the solution in Php 4.4.0?)

Thanks in Advance