RE: Cannot find bison and Flex even when those are installed

Hi again,

Nothing of your ideas helped out.

mayby i'm not sure if this was right, but i performed followed command:
PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH

I installed bison, flex and all others in /usr/local/ so I put the bin-dir
in my path-var. Fired the whole configure-bunch again and it was up and
running.

Jurgen Campforts
Lichtaartsebaan 58
2460 Kasterlee
Tel: 0496/60.25.75
http://www.wandelmee.be
<http://www.scnoorderwijk.be>
In 2010 naar Compostella, of naar Rome? In ieder geval, ik ga naar het
zuiden.