RE: compiling PHP

[snip]
I have been digitizing a bungh of 35 mm slides for a client and making
a static index and putting all of this on a CD.

They are getting to the stage where they would like it to be at least
somewhat dynamic.  On my laptop I have installed XAMPP and it seems to
work decently well.

Is there some distribution of PHP (similar to XAMPP) to where I could
have it load up PHP (or at least a subset of it) so I could then have
the autortun file open the browser to a file so I can provide them
dynamic content based in PHP?

XAMPP is not an option due to it potentially confusing the client.

What do you all think?
[/snip]

I think I'd like a rum and coke, minus the coke. Look at
http://www.priadoblender.com