Gotta learn asp.net...

*sigh* I'm a hardcore PHP programmer.. I've been using it for over five
years now, and would consider myself fairly advanced. I have a project where
I'm being forced to do some ASP.NET development, which I've never touched. I
need to learn it fast.

I'm thinking there must be some other folks around here who have been in
similar situations. I'm looking for some pointers on good learning
resources, specifically for someone who is an experienced PHP programmer,
but who knows nothing about .NET. What helped you most in adapting your PHP
skills for .NET?

Hope this is an appropriate question here.

Joseph