Re: Re: comment more than a question

Yeah I never really look at what the error message actually says, it
usually turns out to be unhelpful because of those line numbers. I
just look, for example, to see if it says the error happened past the
last line of the script, and I know im missing a } somewhere. The
errors PHP returns are more about reading inbetween the lines than
reading the actual error lines.