Re: Session's across Domains...

Take a look at the PEAR sessionServer class

http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_SessionServer

Tony Di Croce wrote:
I have a server with a few virtual hosts. All of my scripts use
"session_start()", and $_SESSION[] to share data between invocations of
different scripts.

The problem I'm having is that if a form on site A submits to a script on
site B the values stashed in $_SESSION[] appear to be lost...

Should this work? If not, then what alternatives exist? I suppose I could
pass the session id as a POST argument to the site B script (and theirs
probably a method in PHP that given a session_id() makes available all of
that sessions $_SESSION[] variables) but is that the best way?

td

--
for only the most hard core geekstas...
http://geekstasparadise.blogspot.com