Report generators

I was looking for a report generator library and found a good one
called agata.
What I need (and the library does not provide) is the ability to
export the generated report in doc and excel format.
The library does exports the reports in openoffice Write format
but this would require to post-process the generated file in order
to convert it into doc.
As for excel, a possible solution would be to use the CSV format
but is not a good solution either.
Does anybody knows any other library which exports into pdf,doc and
excel formats?

Thank's in advanced.
Anakreon
--
Three words describe our society:homo homini lupus