RE: Sequential multiple file download?

[snip]
Is there a way to do a sequential multiple file download?
[/snip]

I think that the only way to do this in PHP is to zip 'em up and download
that file, but it is an interesting concept and I can see where it would
come in handy. I think that the problem lies in the fact that there would
have to be one request for each of the selected files for download. Each
subsequent request, in order to keep the sequential order of things, would
have to be made at the tail end of the previous request. You might could do
this with a set of JavaScript commands combined with PHP's sleep() and
header("Location:..."), but my guess is that it would not be pretty.