Re: session save path

On Mon, October 3, 2005 9:15 am, jonathan wrote:
> I'm looking for where apache / php will be saving the user session
> files. when I do a phpinfo(), it tells me that session.save_path will
> be temp but when I look at the files in there, there are only a
> couple of files and they say nwIN;
>
> Is there any way to directly access the session files in this way to
> get at the values?

If it just says "temp" with no path info, that may mean "wherever the
Operating System temp directory is" which in Windoze is probably
C:\tmp or C:\temp or who knows where it is this week.

You should not be accessing the files directly other than for
educational purposes...  If you mess with them directly in your PHP
application, you're probably doing something wrong.

You could also use your Windows "search" function to find files newer
than, say, 5 minutes ago.  At least, I assume even Windows has that
functionality somewhere...

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm