Re: GET variables and mySQL functions inside an Image header.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristopher Kane" <kristopher.kane@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 8:33 AM
Subject:  GET variables and mySQL functions inside an Image header.

I am currently in Afghanistan and don't have much access to look these
questions up. I consider them basic and regret having to post them here.
When passing variables using GET as in:
index.php?first=value?second=value
My script is reading the first value, however through an included file and
another function, it can't read the second. What scope do these variables
have? Or what other reasons for not being able to read the variables might
there be?

Try index.php?first=value&second=value
(Use & instead of questionmark after first variable)

/G
http://www.varupiraten.se/