Re: per user php.ini

Nothing special on my configure line and the setting:-
Configuration File (php.ini) Path looks like /home/USERNAME/public_html

Only just noticed it's been switched over to CGI recently, It's also possible to have one php.ini per directory and the above mentioned setting always reflects the php.ini setting for that directory so must be something concerning httpd.

JB

Rory Browne wrote:
why not upload a phpinfo() file and see?

I'm personally not quite sure how this would work, and I'm interested
in finding out.