Re: How do I POST data with headers & make the browser follow?

Hi Richard,

just to stop and everyone from getting a heart attack right this instant
what I am doing with cURL and the multiple pages attempt is not much
more scary than any other "person leaves credit card info on form"
script you come across.

The server that I am re-sending the data to is our own and I know what
i am sending and where, so it's not like I am toying around sending peoples
creditcard info to some dodgy location.

So what's happening is nothing other than peoples data being re-sent
by the server that belongs to us to a know and trusted source.
Since the data comes in via the checkout form already it is not any "less"
secure than usual.

The main issue for me was that I did not want to store the credit card
details for the second step of the processing.

Anyway, to stop me lamenting and clear this up I am not passing credit card
info around any places that are not verified or trustworthy and was merely
looking for a way to pass this information along without having to store
them on my end before the go across to the payment gateway.

I'll have another look at what I could do differently in this case.
Usually I wouldn't to deal with an issue like this as payment information
would go straight to the payment gateway (handled there, processed there,
stored there) but in this case there was an inbetween step, which I didn't
know how to solve.

Thanks for the input.

--
NEU: Telefon-Flatrate fürs dt. Festnetz! GMX Phone_Flat: 9,99 Euro/Mon.*
Für DSL-Nutzer. Ohne Providerwechsel! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/telefonie