Re: DNS lookups only sometimes

	Thank you for your reply.

> You'd first have to show us the source code that does the email checks.
> In addition, see if you can dig out the httpd.conf and php.ini that
> are used on the production server, and post links to them, after
> removing any data you consider sensitive.

	As I am responsible for the machine, I have created the following site
with all the information you have requested: http://emailtest.altig.ca

	There you will find:
	email.php (the actual script)
	email_php.php (the php code)
	httpd.conf
	php.ini

	I've set up several machines like this in the past, and have not done
anything too fancy regarding Apache or PHP, and in fact, have used the
Slackware 10.2 binaries for both.

	If there are any other questions you need before we can work towards a
solution, please let me know!  Otherwise, what to do next?!

Best,
Jadel