Re: How do I POST data with headers & make the browser follow?

> 1. Take POST data from a form (no problem)
> 2. Do whatever i need to on the target page (no problem)
> 3. Pass some other data on to a 3rd page as a POST
>    request.
> 4. Get the browser to follow to said 3rd page.
>

> All this is happening via SSL.

What the other people said about HTTP. It's time to look at this from
another angle. Why do you need to process this data twice? What are you
trying to do?

Are you, perhaps, trying to make an online payment where you store the data
locally (page 2), then perform some kind of credit check (page 3)?

If so, would something like the following work?

Page 1 -> form post to page 2
Page 2: process form inputs, write to DB or whatever, communicate with page
3 as necessary (possibly using curl) and finally send a redirection header
to the browser sending it to a success/failure page based on what page 3
told you