Re: Mixing PHP & VBSCript

At 03:02 PM 9/29/2005, Jay Blanchard wrote:
I have a situation where I have to fix an app interface that was constructed
with hundreds of lines of VBScript. The quickest way for me to do this would
be to replace the offending VBScipt with PHP. Does anyone see any potential
problems with doing this? I did a diagram on paper and see no gotcha's..TIA

Jay,

Your new job is getting real interesting!

Did you try it on a test file? If it works then the parsing in the web server can be overloaded, for lack of a better term.

So whether the extension is .asp or .php, watch for the tags and treat them appropriately, that it?

Wow - Miles