Re: LINKS

On 9/24/05, php @ net mines <php@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> is there a way to have a program detecting when a link was clicked and
> automatically opening another window (that can "plugged-in" in any website -
> running php of course)?

That would be done using client-side JS.

you would define a JS function to do the opening, and then you would
iterate through all <a> tags setting the onClick handler to call your
function.

Then again on the other hand, maybe you shouldn´t. Maybe you should
just tell your client where to stick his pop-up.  I personally
consider an unrequested pop-up to be a virus, and send it straight to
my pop-up blocker.