Re: Re: about PHP

On 9/20/05, Srinivasan Kumar <srinikumar11@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hello sir,
> I am srinivasan,I am a web designer.I hered about PHP
> is the safest pages while using monetory
> transaction,

mmm! nop, PHP is not providing anything to secure your transactions
otherthan few fuctions to handle your login sessions and support on
few data encryption functions. but you can develop a good web
application/website using PHP.

> so i want to learn about the PHP. so only
> I need to view or run the PHP Pages in my local server

PHP is a server side scripting language, to use php for your website,
you have to install php on your webserver and configure PWS to handle
php pages. for this you need to read some manuals and spent some time
on research and development work.

i recomend you to read a lttle and slowly start PHPing.

http://forums.devarticles.com/archive/t-2574/Article-Discussion-Installing-PHP-Under-Personal-Web-Server

~viraj.