RE: Re: php guru!!!!!

andre..

you can find the files/app at
http://olederer.users.phpclasses.org/browse/package/1906.html.

i'm basically trying to figure out how to do the following...

   |   header                                       |
   |              nav menu                          |
   |            |                                   |
   |            |              new                  |
   |            |          registration             |
   |  login     |             stuff                 |
   |  area      |                                   |
   |            |                                   |
   |            |                                   |
   |            |                                   |
   |            |                                   |
   |            |                                   |
   |            |                                   |
   |            |                                   |

 basically, i'd like to have the app display the traditional login in the
login area, as well as the 'new registration'. the app should allow the user
to enter the login user/passwd in the login area. selecting 'register new
user' should cause the 'registration form' to be displayed in the 'right
area'

the way i've quickly put this together is via a lot of includes based on the
user slection of the 'nav menu items' as well as the user selecting
different items within the various pages...

however, i'm now having an issue when i try to use the 'header' function to
redirect the user to another page after the given logic is completed.

-bruce