From: Jasper Bryant-Greene <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [suspicious - maybe spam] [PHP] [suspicious - maybe spam] RE: RE: Issues with News sites again...
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:37:21 +1200

Death Gauge wrote:
I'll try that...But why shouldn't I have register_globals on (which my ISP does and every tutorial I've ever read says to do in order to use several different features of PHP:-/).

http://php.net/security.globals

I would be very worried about the quality of any tutorial that said that (and any ISP that did that by default).

--
Jasper Bryant-Greene
Freelance web developer