Re: Opinion Request - No PHP content - Versioning Systems

At 04:43 PM 9/12/2005, John Nichel wrote:
Hey, I'm about to implement a versioning system here, and was going to
go with CVS, but being that I haven't used it in almost two years I was
wondering what y'all think?  Opinions on the best, user-friendly (Mac
Geeks will be using it), etc?  Thanks.

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek

John,

I'm using Subversion with Tortoise (this is for Windows), in a one man operation, and mostly for Visual Basic work. Merges can get a little hairy because I have some hideously complexforms, but it does allow me to keep a trunk line to support users and do my development in a branch.

No experience with a Subversion add-in for the Mac.

Heck, ya gotta like it just for its name.

Miles