problem with multi field validation

Hi All,

Greetings.

I am working on making php script with gets information from a file with five fields and load it on browser.

# cat machines.log
machine1:os:team1:member1:booked
machine2:os:team1:member2:booked
machine3:os:team1::
machine4:os:team1::

format is like machine:os:team:member owning now: booked / available status

Requirement as,

Read machines.log and update the gui. Change machines.log and gui on getting inputs from user on member and booked field. Member field is text box and booked is selection box. If I have two or more machines with empty members, I can not get form value using _javascript_.

I have attached my machines.php file for your views.

Please revert with any queries and inputs.

Thanks,
-Muthu