Re: howto send a whole smarty page to a printer

Steven wrote:

> I basically want to print the output of the page directly to the
> printer.  I find using the Internet Explorer Print Page button, prints
> extra text on the top and bottom of the page, which i dont want, also it
> seems to effect my page formatting a little.

Presumably you want your HTML to be *rendered* (i.e. you don't want a print
out of the HTML source)? I'm not aware of any tool better then a browser
for doing that (although MSIE would not be my first choice). I'm yet to see
a browser which doesn't allow you to specify which (if any) headers and
footers should be added to the page. Look in your browser's preferences.

--
David Dorward       <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/>   <http://dorward.me.uk/>
                     Home is where the ~/.bashrc is