Re: Another nube strugaling to get PHP working with Apache.

Dale Turner wrote:
I installed apache and it seems to be working.

I installed PHP and ti seems to translate HTML but it dosent seem to understand PHP.

# added the line.
AddType application/x-hpptd-php .php .phtml .html

Maybe you'd like to try:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .html

(you had misspelled x-httpd-php in your AddType directive)

Note that if you do that then all .html files will also be treated as PHP code, which you might not want. You might like to just do:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

--
Jasper Bryant-Greene
Freelance web developer

If you find my advice useful, please consider donating to a poor
student! You can choose whatever amount you think my advice was
worth to you. http://tinyurl.com/7oa5s