Re: conditional statement inside while loop?

At 03:52 PM 9/1/2005, << z a p a n >> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm using a while loop to display a list of people contained in my database.
I'd like to assign different font colors to each depending on which city
they're from, but I can't seem to get an if/elseif/else statement to work
inside the while loop.  Is there another way to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Zach

That should work, just try a simple if() at first. If it is not working, back up, simplify, just do simple echo to tell you where you are.

Better yet, this sounds like an excellent spot to use switch ... case ... break.

If you have an editor that can match braces take advantage of that feature. You may not be exactly where you think you are.

So, no answer, but hopefully the suggestions are helpful.

Cheers - Miles