Re: Nested IFs Problem

Albert Padley wrote:
Whenever the 3 if statements are true, I always get the correct "Success" to echo. However, if any or all of the if statements are false, I never get "Failed" to echo.

I know it's something simple, but I just can't see it at the moment.

The code is doing exactly what you told it to do.

To make it do what you what you seem to want it to do, get rid of the nested IFs and place all three tests within a single IF.

--
== Eric Gorr =============================== http://www.ericgorr.net ===
"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire,