Re: PHP CMS

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
Joseph Oaks wrote:

Guys I'm doing some research trying to find a good PHP based CMS. As
there a quite a few, I would really like to get your opinions so I can
narrow the search down.
If you don't mind non-opensource but php based you could take
a look at:

http://www.commandprompt.com/products/cms

This question comes up quite often on this list. Try the following website, which lets you try out most of the CMSs live on the website. Personally I have had very good experience with Drupal, but others have had difficulties getting it to work. YMMV.

http://www.opensourcecms.com/

Disclaimer: unlike the previous poster, I don't have a vested interest in giving you this link...

--
Jasper Bryant-Greene
Freelance web developer

If you find my advice useful, please consider donating to a poor
student! You can choose whatever amount you think my advice was
worth to you. http://tinyurl.com/7oa5s