Re: PHP CMS

Joseph Oaks wrote:

> Guys I'm doing some research trying to find a good PHP based CMS. As
> there a quite a few, I would really like to get your opinions so I can
> narrow the search down.
>
> We were using Webedit Pro, but have found it a pain not to be able to
> use Firefox with it.
>
> Thanks for your input.
>
> Trell

Webedit Pro is not exactly a CMS. If you want a CMS you might like to check
out http://www.opensourcecms.com/ where you can try out a number of CMS
apps in a sandbox environment.

If you are looking for a HTML editor that works with Firefox et al,
FCKEditor may be worth a look: http://fckeditor.com/

Cheers
--
David Robley