Re: PHP Printing Error Help

Hi Richard ,

Jay helped me with the Global setting but the problem remains the same. Can you enlighten please?

/////////[snip]
If you are going to do this, you might as well just turn
register_globals back "On"

You've got the SAME security problem -- You just are doing it to
yourself instead of letting PHP do it to you.

/////////[/snip]

Apparently the register_globals is "On"
My site's PHP info is available at http://www.primarywave.com/myPHPinfo.php

The problem still in hand is:
==================
////[snip]
On a different Note,
This page is the original working version I have:
http://www.primarywave.com/BrokerOutpost_Contact.php

This is the page I want to work allowing the check box values to be reported.
http://www.primarywave.com/BrokerOutpost_ContNAGHAM.php

I kept almost everything identical so Im at loss why the 2nd doesn't even send the email
////[snip]

Thanks,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Lynch" <ceo@xxxxxxxxx>