RE: mail()

<snip>
Ok guys! It has sent the mail succesfully everywhere! Now one more
thing. How do I make it so I can receive mail? I am using my ISP's POP
server but I dosent send back because my e-mail is george@localhost. How
do I setup my own domain and does it cost money for an e-mail?
</snip>

I suggest you contact your isp or consult a FAQ on your isp website in
setting up your mail client on your machine, they will also tell you what
your *real* email address is.

If you want to set up your own domain, there are plenty of companies on the
web offering this service.

But this isn't php talk and you'll get flamed by the self proclaimed php
police.