RE: Problem using Metabase

[snip]
I suspect that the problem is with file permissions. I recall that since

Metabase uses include to load class files, the script will not exit when

it fails to include a PHP class file. Assuming that is the case, make
sure that all Metabase class files are readable by your Web server user.
[/snip]

The permissions seem fine.  However, I've discovered something else.

I was able to use Metabase without any trouble on a linux server to
access a Postgres database.  I then removed the call to
MetabaseSetDatabase and changed the drive to odbc-msaccess, and the
errors returned.  Changed it back to pgsql or mysql and the errors go
away.

I just now tried this on the IIS box and got the same results.  If I
specify postgres I get an error telling me that postgres is not enabled
in that php implementation, and if I specify mysql it works fine.  If I
change it back to odbc-msaccess, the errors are there.

So, the error message I get is only triggered when I specify Access as
the database.

Does this provide any further insight?

Cheers and TIA,

Pablo