RE: one more mysql question

There is never any excuse for being rude.  That said, there is considerable
value in keeping this (or any) mailing list ON TOPIC.  There is also
considerable value for the end user to ask questions in relevant forums.
The original poster would likely have gotten enthusiastic and helpful
response from the MySQL list, whereas he got a generally cold response here.
Not because the list members here are rude, but because HE was rude to have
ignored generally known netiquette and posted the question anyway.

JM