From: John Nichel [mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 August 2005 14:42
To: PHP Mailing Lists
Subject: Re:  one more mysql question

*************************************

This e-mail has been received by the Revenue Internet e-mail service.

*************************************

Sebastian wrote:
> they are just grumpy old men i guess..
> it is not like you asked a windows question on a linux list.. i've seen

> stupid html questions here.. yet they get answered.

Not by me.  They'll get the same response from the 'grumpy old men'

group as this topic did.

> i always try to help when i can and if i cant offer help i dont say

> anything because that wasnt the way i was raised. it is rude.

How nice.

> at least if it was too "offtopic" for the list someone could of just

> nicely said "ask on the mysql list" but that wasn't case.

It was 'too offtopic'...and he's been around long enough to know that he

should ask MySQL questions on the MySQL list.

> anyway, consider this a done deal as you already received help.

You've got my vote for sainthood.

--

John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek