Re: which operating system?

Sebastian wrote:
I will be building a new server and wondering what would be a good choice for php/mysql/apache other than redhat.

I was thinking either Debian or CentOS. can anyone share their thoughts on them for php environment?

does anyone use them on high traffic php sites? or is there not a

yahoo not big enough??

difference in what distro you run php on?

if you can remember as long ago as 24 hours you might remember
the mini tutorial by Rasmus - IN REPLY TO _YOUR_ 'FEAR' POST.

was that not enough?

sorry these may sound like stupid questions but i mostly used redhat since i started using php and thought i'd try something different.

thanks.