Re: Gathering CPU info from Linux and FreeBSD and placing it into aMySQL db

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the link, although I don't think this is exactly what I am
looking for.  I am looking for a rather simple way to automate the ssh
into each box and gathering of the system information, instead of
monitoring the servers.  This is going to be a one time operation, as
once we gather all the information, regular backups will (finally) be
made so this won't happen again in the future.

With this now being my 2nd week into the job, I'm learning that the new
people who just joined the company are replacing the rather unorganized
people who have thrown us into this rut.

Thanks again for the link (that's a rather cool piece of software!), but
I think I'm looking for something a tad more simple.  Got any more links
to throw at me?  :)

Patrick