Re: Restarting windows from php

> I never used this kind of functions before. What's wrong? In IIS for
> "Execute Permissions" I have "Scripts and Executables". What
> permissions should I set for the Internet Guest Account? Or something
> else caused the problem, not the permissions? Please help me.:)

On windows, php uses cmd.exe to do exec() stuff.

IIRC< if your web server/php script is running as an underprivileged
user (which it should be), it probably don't have read/exec access to
cmd.exe.  This is one possible cause of the fork error you mentioned.
You can solve this by giving your php script access to cmd.exe, or
copying cmd.exe into the directory that contains your php dll or exe.

(you may have already done this, or this may be different in newer
versions of windows -- I haven't had this issue in a while)

Tyler