blank page with PHP

I have a form which displays fine with html, but when I add the php
thew page is blank. I am re-using code which I have on another form so
I know it works. I was wondering if there might be something in the
PHP confuration which may be preventing the page from displaying. IE
error reporting .

Can someone take a look at my configuration settings and see if there
may be something to cause this? Of course there may be something I
missed in the code as weel, but it the past I always got some sort of
error, not just a blank page.

thanks,

--
::Bruce::