Re: String to Stream

Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
Neither solution was particularly appealing which is why I asked the question.
[/snip]

I see. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. And I thought you wore looking
for a more precise function rather than the whole lot of things that can
be accomplished with isstringstream.

Looks like it wouldn't be terribly difficult to get something like this up and running.

I was just taking a look at:

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.stream-wrapper-register.php

I'm kinda surprised no one has written a wrapper for strings yet...

--
== Eric Gorr =============================== http://www.ericgorr.net ===
"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire,