Re: To count number of vists of one particular Website

On 8/5/05, Tom Chubb <tomchubb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 04/08/05, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 8/4/05, suma parakala <sumaparkala@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Hi
> > > Can anyone tell me how can I count how many times my website has been viewed
> > > using php
> > > Thanks
> > > Suma
> >
> > Suma,
> > I am working on that now. I will soon have a script ready under GPL.
> > There are two versions, one with mysql and one with flat files. Do you
> > have mysql?
> >
> > Dotan Cohen
> Dotan,
> I'd be interested in seeing that.
> Please can you post a message here when it's ready?
> Thanks,
> Tom
>
> Tom Chubb
> tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 07915 053312

Sure. If you have any features that you'd like to request, now's the
time! What stats, in particular, are you interested in? Do you have
mysql? What stats programs are you currently using, and how often do
you check them?

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/327/martin_ricky.php
Martin, Ricky Song Lyrics