Re: Using File to count number of lines

 Are you running this php code in windows, where a line break is made up of
a carriage return and a line feed? The file was probably created on
unix/linux where the line break is just a line feed. If you try to read this
file in windows, it will think everything is on one line. You either have to
replace all line feeds with carriage return and then line feed, or read it
in and parse it.
 Brandon