Re: very simple, yet can't think how.

Esteamedpw@xxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Mark and Sonu... as much as I've learned over the last few months I think I'm still a little confused about some of this stuff. I appreciate the Help you've given me :-) Would any of you know about any tutorials on something like this? books with tutorials, etc? If I knew what it was called I would google it - I'm just not sure exactly what it might be called lol

trying googling for something like 'automated [web]site generation tool'

and/or read up on sites that offer commercials versions of what you want to do
in order in order to determine what terminology they use. e.g.:

http://www.sw-soft.com/en/products/sitebuilder/