Re: code generation

yes sorry about that, i was going to ask about code generation but then rephrased the question without changing the subject...

thanx for the responses, i thought of that but wouldn't changing the system date on your machine be a way of getting around that?

>>> Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/04/05 9:34 AM >>>
btw - what has 'code generation' got to do with the question?
a oneliner to check 2 dates is not considered code generation -
I'd call it 'writing a oneliner' or something similiar :-)

sub@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Couldn't you use a date check with date()?
>
> if(todays date < end date)
> {
> load the site
> }
> else
> {
> the site has expired
> }

indeed, also checkout time(), mktime(), strtotime() etc.
also ...

if ($timeIsUp) {
	// delete site files
	exit;