Job for SQL or PHP?

Just for the sake of example let's say i keep track of all of a customers previous orders in a
table like this:

Last_Order
------
Cust_ID
Item_No
No_ordered

When a customer places an order i put the order details in an a table like this:

Orders
-----------
Order_ID
Cust_ID
Item_No
No_ordered

Let's say when my customer returns he decides he wants everything he ordered previously plus some
other stuff. Assuming this customer has unique customer ID of 345 and his current new order id is
678. Can i copy his last order into the orders table with just a SQL statement like:

INSERT INTO Orders VALUES ('678',(SELECT * FROM Last_Order WHERE Cust_ID = '678'))

What i want to do is grab all the data from Last_Order associated with cust_id 345 (or whatever)
and insert it into the Orders table with a Order_ID in this case 678. Let me know if this isn?t
clear. This SQL obviously doesn't work, however, my question is there a way to do this with SQL
alone? Or do i need to grab all the records from the Last_Order table loop through the record set
and insert each new row into Orders individually?

-k.