Re: Java - toString() <-> php - ?

I haven't a monkies what that code(your java) does, and I don't have
time to analyse it(in expensive cybercafe), but you may want to
consider www.php.net/print-r www.php.net/var-dump and
www.php.net/var-export

I think they may do what you want without using the toString method,
which for what you're describing is basicly an ugly hack.

One more thing: Enlighten me: What exactly do you mean by "live
evolution" in your php/java context.