RE: Running a PHP script everyday

At 09:56 AM 8/1/2005, you wrote:
[snip]
What is the "-q" for?  I can't find any documentation on it.  If I do
a "php -h" or "man php", it is not listed.  I am running php 5.0.3 on
RHEL ES 4
[/snip]

It means 'quiet'...in other words do not send anything to standard out.

Thank You. I guess they are keeping "quiet" about letting people know about it. I would have thought that a "php -h" or "man php" would have given me the answer to that one. And since the poster said that he needed that to run the program, it never occurred to me that it was for "quiet" since that should not hinder him from running a program. Just keep him from getting a bunch of output. Of course, I might have total mis-understood him too. I have to much going on right now to remember. Anyway, thanks.

Thanks
Steve