Re: Running a PHP script everyday

And how do you automate closing the browser when it's job is done? I believe the wget method mentioned earlier might be more appropriate. Even Lynx for Windows set to dump output (rather than stay open for browsing) would be better than leaving IE or FF open.

M Saleh EG wrote:

If you're on windows desktop.... try this... it might sound a lil lame but it works. Schedule a task to open IE or FF and pass a url to the task . That's it. The task will execute that page in a given interval.