Re: exec / shell_exec issues

Robert Cummings wrote:
On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 20:49, leonski wrote:

Greetings.

I've practically worn my eyeballs out trying to figure out a problem and in desperation am posting here in the hope for familiar eyes to guide me, so thanks in advance.

check out this code section:

if (file_exists($imagefile)) {
$execstring = escapeshellarg("/usr/local/bin/mogrify ".$imagefile."

Ummm, looks to me like your escaping the entire command instead of just
individual arguments. Check if that's your problem.

Cheers,
Rob.

I'm getting the same result whether escapeshellarg is there or not :-(

I am a bit suspect that I've missed a compile time directive, as I used a pre-compiled version of Marc Liyanage (what a dude btw). Maybe the --bindir directive?

I just don't know enough about it and am having trouble finding docs on it - any more ideas Robert?

Thanks.
leonski.