Re: PHP Spider/Crawler for Emails possible?

Hi Jay & Jim,

Let me apologize for mis-communication.
I HATE sp#ammers like any normal being in the net.

What I intend to do is build a customer forum(Purely opted in)
People come to a web page & deliberately add their Real Estate website and sign up for our product & news letter.

Real estate spreads in peer networking hence, the email. Once the Emails are collected from the spiders an automated mail will be sent comprising OPT IN consent. IF Opt In email is return then only these people will be subscribed to our newsletter.

Thanks a lot,

N.B: In my last post I didn't mean to barter a trade was just trying to be helpful if anyone needed graphic.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Moseby" <JMoseby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>