Re: looking for program/script to diff directories and show dates

Chris W. Parker wrote:
(It's been a while and I haven't seen this message yet. Are we back to
rediculous message delays?? Forgive the repost if it be such.)

Hello,

I was just expirementing with the diff command and was wondering if
there was anything out there that does the same thing but with a more
intuitive interface?

The problem I want to avoid is a basic one. "Which file did I update
last week that I forgot to publish to the live site?"

It would be really cool if there was something built on ncurses and not
just command line driven.

Alternatively, if there aren't any scripts out there I'd like to hear
how the list members handle this.

What about just checking the modified times of the two files with filemtime()? You could have it grab the timestamp of both files, compare them, and see if it's outside a set parameter (like 24 hours, 7 days, etc).

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek