Re: Playing Audio

More specifically, I'd have two frames, one of which is hidden using css and the other that would display the content of the website. The user would never know that there were frames on the page by looking at it.

Just as a warning most people will tell you that putting background music on your site (especially midi) is kinda grouped in with ye ol' blink tag. Check out "no-no" number 9: http://www.webdevstore.com/ freebies/free_articles_tutorials/10designnos.htm